Sunday, August 24, 2008

Knowledge and Needles

I recently was introduced to a wonderful group of cross-stitchers at a place called Knowledge and Needles just outside of Brighton, ON. I was introduced by a friend of mine and of course, I jumped on the bandwagon and immediately took up stitching. I was only going to do one project at a time, however, I now have 2 on the go and one waiting for me to get started. This is more addictive than quilting. I can take the stitching with me all the time and it takes up such a little space.
It was nice to go to a group and just talk stitching. We examined everyone's projects and reviewed all the new patterns. It was a very positive experience and I am looking forward to the next meeting. Hopefully I will have some completed show and tell.

No comments: