Wednesday, November 26, 2008

On Another Note - Stuart Little & 6 things about me

On another note, it appears that Stuart Little has moved on. My dear husband took the car to work and had the mechanics take the car apart, inside and out. They could not find Stuart Little and I have not seen any recent evidence of his visitations. So I can breathe easier without worrying if Stuart is going to run across the dashboard while I am driving or suddenly appear on the console beside me.

Beatrice has asked if we would list 6 things about ourselves.

1) I lived in Europe for most of my teenage years, Belgium, France, Holland, Germany.
2) I love puzzles - logic puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, crossword puzzles (but not sudoko)
3) I have been knitting since I was 6 years old, I learned on a set of pickup sticks.
4) I am very artistic (not autistic)and use a wide variety of mediums to express my creativity.
5) I am well educated and have had a variety of careers, the majority of which included first level supervisory positions.
6) I try to take at least one academic and one leisure course per year. A rusty mind will one day become totally closed.

No comments: