Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas & new project started.

Well Christmas eve arrived and with it came rain. Good thing I had shovelled the walk and the front step. This morning, Christmas Day, I awoke to see the sidewalk dry but large flakes of snow drifting down. I was awake at 6:30 am, having gone to bed on Christmas Eve around 9:30 pm. By 8:00 am the telephone was ringing as my children and grandchildren in Calgary were rising and telephoning gramma to thank her for their gifts.

Then I picked up my new piece of cross stitch I have started. Neuschwanstein castle. I have had this project for a couple of years but after working on my dragon this past week I decided maybe I should do a few castles to complement the dragons. I am off to Knowledge and Needles in Brighton tomorrow to take advantage of the sale. Who knows, maybe I will see some of you there.

No comments: