Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sampler, Garden Fairy and Dishcloths










Sampler: we received our 3rd page of the sampler by Jeanette Douglas and this afternoon, I stitched for a little while and got started. This page will be done in greens and I am quite excited so far with how it is looking.




For those of you who think I sit and stitch all day, I don't but I do schedule times during the day, an hour first thing in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night after everything else is done.






Garden Fairy, Adia: I have started the Mirabilia fairy and hope to work on her this coming week. As you can see I have barely made a dent in the project.




Tomorrow I am off to Kingston, so no stitching will get done there, however, I can knit in the car and so will finish off a few items while in transit.


Dishcloths: These are a sample of the dishcloths/washcloths I am making for our Craft show on 27 and 28 March 2009. I will be posting the address etc. as the time gets nearer.


No comments: