Monday, January 26, 2009

What have I been doing?


I have been working on my Mirabilia challenge but not making a lot of progress this week. I have been working on my Ink Circles Peregrinations and as you can see, it is coming slowly but I find it very relaxing to stitch on. I have chosen my own colors and threads for this project.






This is Page 3 of the stitching sampler produced by Jeannette Douglas. We meet every 2nd Wed at Ann McD's to work on this. I am planning on putting a concentrated effort on this piece later this week.






This is my cat Dusty who thinks she is a dog. She sleeps in her basket while I stitch in my chair beside her. She loves to be covered with a fleece blanket on these chilly days, even tho she has a long haired fur coat. She is good company.






































































No comments: