Thursday, March 5, 2009

Page 3 of JD Sampler Finished!


I finished page 3 of my sampler today. The photo doesn't do it justice, as the beadwork doesn't show very well. But on the bright side, here is my photo.
My poor "draggin" and Mirabilia have suffered terribly from neglect this month. I have been busy getting ready for the Craft Show at the end of this month and now I have a new grandbaby girl, that just opened another ball of wax which involves machine embroidery on dresses, hoodies and making pink receiving blankets.
April I am off to Calgary for 2 weeks to bond with the new grandbaby and play with the other grandkids. It is also a time for me to spend with a very long time friend, we will visit all the cross stitch and quilt stores. I have to remember to bring an empty suitcase with me. hahhah

No comments: