Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another Finish, Page 5 Of JD Stitching Album


Finally, another finished page completed.  This photo doesnt do it justice, as the metallic threads are not showing well and my row with the large stitches at the bottom looks much nicer up close.  I have already started another ornament. 

On Friday, Ann of Knowledge and Needles in Brighton showed the group how to finish the ornaments properly.  What fun we had, cutting mat board, sponge and then getting glue on everything and everyone LOL.  Then when I came home to glue the cord on my ornament, my fingers stuck to the glue, the pins stuck to my fingers.  Enough said, the next one will be hand stitched wherever possible to avoid all that glue.  Thank you Ann, I had a good time and I am looking forward to the next class where it involves stitching.

No comments: