Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas At Our House


Christmas at our house is one of my favorite times of the year.  Can you say Decorations??????

I usually put up 3 Christmas trees but this year, we only did 2 plus the one outside.  This is my 2 foot miniature tree, which looks gorgeous when the lights are on and its fairly dark.





This is the eight foot Christmas tree which is in the corner of the living room.  Yes it is true, I dont have a lot of stuff on the walls.
No house is complete without the ChrisMoose!
Now for all the decorations!





We also decorated the tree on the corner of the driveway with Christmas lights and the two light standards along the driveway with green lights.  I think we are ready for Christmas and if Santa comes this way, we have enough lights for him to find us.

Merry Christmas to everyone and may the New Year bring you peace, happiness, prosperity and everything you desire.

No comments: