Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Etc.

We have Valentine's Day every day at our house.  I have a wonderful hubby who brings flowers "just because" or chocolate because he thought I needed it LOL.

Friday, I was fighting allergies all day long.  Saturday, I gave up and went to bed at 7:30 pm after sitting on the couch for most of the day and today I feel great!  I couldnt possible be sick after being on antibiotics since the middle of January and rinsing with a special antibacterial.  Today I walked into our bedroom and there was my long haired cat sleeping on the bed.  No, not at the bottom of the bed but on top of my pillows--no wonder I couldnt breathe on Friday LOL.

I have one more set of antibiotics which will take me to the end of February and I get my stitches out on 23 February.  Woohoo!  No more soft foods, I can have real steak and potatoes.  We are going out for filet mignon on Sat March 6 to celebrate our 21 years of marriage.

No comments: