Friday, August 27, 2010

Early Morning Photos

I got up this morning and looked out the kitchen window and saw the fog laying over the fields.  A sure sign that August is almost over and the chill of autumn is coming upon us.  It wont be long now, as the maple trees are starting to change color.  Then I looked over the front step and there are my Black Eyed Susans still in full bloom.  They will make a wonderful painting for me this fall.
We spent another wonderful Friday afternoon at Knowledge and Needles today.  There was the usual Friday stitchers, Anne W., Cheryl, Sharon, Catherine and myself.  Beatrice dropped in and stitched with us and as we were leaving, Kathy A. arrived with her friend from Colorado.  Lots of things to see and inspiration for more stitching LOL.

The EMC newspaper has an excellent article about Ann's recent day retreat.  Check her blog or the other site listed here.  http://www.knowledgeandneedles.com/



It was another busy week for me.  I have managed to crochet 5 rows on my macrame rug (5 feet long).  I have been working on my exchange towel and almost have it finished, just a few vines to add and voila!  it is done!  I did get a few more rows quilted on my quilt (photo is in previous blog).  I was a little slower this week due to allergies and too much exercise LOL.

So have a great weekend everyone and happy stitching.  Our temps in this area are supposed to be hot and sunny for the next week which is great while I am on holidays.

No comments: