Thursday, December 2, 2010

New photos of finishes

I have finally finished My Little Heart SAL and the border.  It is already to go to the framers next.  Here is a close up of December's chart.  These were created by Sylvia on her blog. http://syku66.blogspot.com/



As I indicated in an earlier post, I will be delivering Ort bags to Ann at Knowledge and Needles in Brighton.  They are a bag to catch your discarded threads and come with a pincushion in the shape of a bird to hold your needles.  Here are 2 of the bags all ready for delivery.  Go to the shop and see the cardinals I have created.




Last but not least, I am involved with a new SAL called Scavenger Hunt with a Twist.  Here is the first chart all stitched out ready for January 2011.  This is a freebie which was designed by Angelic Stitches and called Love


No comments: