Friday, December 24, 2010

The Twelve Days Of Christmas Stitchy Style

The Twelve Days Of Christmas Stitchy Style


By: Tara Kimberley Torme

On the first day of Christmas
My stitchy friend gave to me
An O-t-t light for me

On the second day of Christmas
My stitchy friend gave to me
Two Magnifying Lamps
And an O-t-t light for me

On the third day of Christmas
My stitchy friend gave to me
Three Needle Books
Two Magnifying Lamps
And an O-t-t light for me

On the fourth day of Christmas
My stitchy friend gave to me
Four Yards Of Aida Cloth
Three Needle Books
Two Magnifying Lamps
And an O-t-t light for me

On the fifth day of Christmas
My stitchy friend gave to me
Five Silver Thimbles
Four Yards Of Aida Cloth
Three Needle Books
Two Magnifying Lamps
And an O-t-t light for me


On the sixth day of Christmas
My stitchy friend gave to me
Six Packets Of Needles
Five Silver Thimbles
Four Yards Of Aida Cloth
Three Needle Books
Two Magnifying Lamps
And an O-t-t light for me

On the seventh day of Christmas
My stitchy friend gave to me
Seven Scissor Sharpeners
Six Packets Of Needles
Five Silver Thimbles
Four Yards Of Aida Cloth
Three Needle Books
Two Magnifying Lamps
And an O-t-t light for me

On the eighth day of Christmas
My stitchy friend gave to me
Eight Quilter’s Thimbles
Seven Scissor Sharpeners
Six Packets Of Needles
Five Silver Thimbles
Four Yards Of Aida Cloth
Three Needle Books
Two Magnifying Lamps
And an O-t-t light for me
On the ninth day of Christmas
My stitchy friend gave to me
Nine Pairs Of Scissors
Eight Quilter’s Thimbles
Seven Scissor Sharpeners
Six Packets Of Needles
Five Silver Thimbles
Four Yards Of Aida Cloth
Three Needle Books
Two Magnifying Lamps
And an O-t-t light for me

On the tenth day of Christmas
My stitchy friend gave to me
Ten Yards Of Linen
Nine Pairs Of Scissors
Eight Quilter’s Thimbles
Seven Scissor Sharpeners
Six Packets Of Needles
Five Silver Thimbles
Four Yards Of Aida Cloth
Three Needle Books
Two Magnifying Lamps
And an O-t-t light for me

On the eleventh day of Christmas
My stitchy friend gave to me
Eleven Skeins Of Floss
Ten Yards Of Linen
Nine Pairs Of Scissors
Eight Quilter’s Thimbles
Seven Scissor Sharpeners
Six Packets Of Needles
Five Silver Thimbles
Four Yards Of Aida Cloth
Three Needle Books
Two Magnifying Lamps
And an O-t-t light for me

On the twelfth day of Christmas
My stitchy friend gave to me
Twelve Different Sized Embroidery Hoops And Frames
Eleven Skeins Of Floss
Ten Yards Of Linen
Nine Pairs Of Scissors
Eight Quilter’s Thimbles
Seven Scissor Sharpeners
Six Packets Of Needles
Five Silver Thimbles
Four Yards Of Aida Cloth
Three Needle Books
Two Magnifying Lamps
And an O-t-t light for me

No comments: