Sunday, January 16, 2011

This week has been busy

I have been busy.  The first is the completion of January's house from a SAL online.  The photo doesnt do it justice.  The house is actually yellow but for some reason is blending into the white background. I am doing my houses as a bell pull, so there will be 12 one below the other for each month.


Next is the cross stitched quilt I put together yesterday afternoon and it will be mailed tomorrow morning (Monday).  Each member of the online group stitched a heart.  The quilt is going to one of the members who has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung Cancer.
After that, here is a progress report of my Ink Circles Mother Maya which is coming along slowly but surely.  I am aiming to have it finished by the end of January 2011, providing nothing else comes along.



Last but not least is January's photo of a Scavenger Hunt with a Twist SAL
Watch next week for photos of 2 other SALS that I am working on

No comments: