Saturday, March 12, 2011

More Stitching and extras

I have lots of photos today for show and tell.  These are the threads and fabric for a new SAL  called Sampler aux Bouquets by Nathalie from Jardin Privé.  The lower photo is my kit from Nora Corbet and it is her limited edition Christmas Tree for 2010.


This is a photo of Ann's birthday present.  It is a stitching book designed to hold her projects while travelling.


The top photo is a little surprise I received in the mail from a dear stitching friend in California, Rae Ann.  Below that is my Mary Glover sampler WIP, this is a SAL that I am doing with Clare.



This is my progress on the SAL of Max in the Zinnias by KustomKrafts I have until 1 April to get 2 pages done so I will be caught up with the rest of the group.   I have also just ordered a new SAL from this company called Harbor Vista which is absolutely gorgeous.  it will definitely keep me motivated.

For those of you who are just reading this, please remember Ann's Open House is today and Sunday 13 March.  She will have all her stuff from Nashville, TN available.

No comments: