Sunday, August 7, 2011

What have I been doing?

What have I been doing?  Lots of things and I have been remiss in my blogging.  Now on to the good stuff, first here are photos of my Romantic Sampler, Parts 9 and 14, then an overall photo.
Here is an overall photo


Next I have been working on a simple hardanger ornament.  I decided to use red pearl cotton and 28 count lugana.  I also used a metalic thread by Wonderfil called Razzle Dazzle which is a type of pearl cotton with metallic threads in it.



Now as most of you know I have a short attention span, so I have started my Halloween sampler by Jenny Bean early.  Here is the start of it.  I love the colors in this piece and i am doing it on natural linen.



Last but not least here is my latest update on the Spring Bouquet sampler in which I need to to put some concentrated effort as I am falling behind everyone else.



No comments: