Saturday, September 15, 2012

More Stitching

I have been lacking time to do much blogging lately. For those of you who dont know, my sister is having chemo treatments for a rather aggressive cancer and I am one of her primary care givers, so if my blogging is sporadic, forgive me. 

However, I have updated my other blog with photos of the fog we had this week and my little black Minou. I have completed a quilt for the cardiology dept.  Some of you may have seen the photos on facebook.  Below in order are the completed quilt top which is an original design which I wrote as a Mystery Quilt many years ago for the Inspectors Club.  The next photo is a close up of the quilting which appears on the quilt and the last photo is the label on the back of the quilt.




1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh Franny; this is beautiful!!! I love it; you are such a fabulous crafter and stitcher.

Hugs,
Sue