Tuesday, October 2, 2012

More stitching photos

I have been stitching in between all the other things I do.  Today I made 24 butter tarts and one large dutch apple pie. 

I also have been stitching on my jardin privé, Spring bouquet.  I have taken the liberty of changing a few things at the end because I dont like unfinished blocks.  Everything is there but in a different place and some areas I left things off LOL.  The first photo is the final set of stitching at the end, I am now working on the border as shown in in the second photo.


This is the start of my round robin, yes thats a clumb of seaweed on the bottom and the orange at the top is the start of Nemo, my clown fish.  I painted the bottom of the fabric to give a sand effect for the bottom of my ocean.

1 comment:

Xeihua (Sara) said...

both projects are lovely :) congratulations :)