Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend of Oct13- Stitchin, stitchin

I have been busy some more.  This weekend, I finished a teatowel for an October exchange which is going in the mail tomorrow.  This was taken from the Cross stitch and Needlework magazine and is just a small portion of the actual design.


Next our embroidery guild, Quinte Needlearts Guild, is having the membership make bags for the local womens shelter.  These bags will be filled with everyday toiletries such as soap, shampoo, toothbrushes etc. which are being donated by the membership.    Due to my hectic stitching schedule LOL, I cheated and used my embroidery machine to make the bags but I think they will be acceptable.   All the bags are fully lined and finished properly.   Photos below.






1 comment:

socialsue said...

Beautiful work! I love the mouse!