Last night I made chicken alfredo in about 30 minutes. So here is a quick way of cooking it.
Ingredients (4 persons)
4 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 pkg of 8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup milk
1/2 pkg of broad Yolkless noodles.
1. Cook the chicken breasts with the olive oil in a frying pan. Season to taste
2. While the chicken is in the frying pan, put on the water to boil for the noodles (about 4 cups)
3. When the chicken is cooked, cut the breasts into bite size pieces or in strips. Put to one side.
4. Cook the noodles according to the package directions, drain and put back into the pot.
5. Add the mushroom soup, milk and cream cheese to noodles. Stir with a wooden spoon over medium heat until everything is blended and the noodles are well coated.
6. Sprinkle the noodles with black pepper (lightly) and fine herbs.
7. Give a quick stir so spices are mixed into the noodles.
Serve the noodles and place the chicken strips on top of the noodles.