These are the jumbo cupcake papers with the chocolate wafer in the bottom.
These are the cheesecake mixtures on top of the cookie before they were baked
This is the baked cheese cake with a small amount of cool whip on top just to hold the fresh strawberries in place.
This is how it looked when we served them to the stitchers.
MINI Cheesecakes (makes 24)
1 Box of chocolate wafers
1 Box 24 Jumbo cupcake papers (found in Michaels)
1/2 pound of pressed dry cottage cheese (found in the dairy dept)
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 cup sour cream
2/3 cup sugar
1 TBSP vanills
1 pkg fresh strawberries
1 small container of cool whip.
1. Preheat oven to 350F or 177C
2. Place a chocolate wafer inside each cupcake paper
3. Place cottage cheese, cream cheese and sour cream together in a mixing bowl. Blend until smooth.
4. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla. Blend until smooth with mixer
5. Fill papers 3/4 full with cheese mixture.
6. Bake for approximately 40 minutes on middle shelf in oven. Check to see if top is cracked, then they are done. Let cool down.
7. Chill thoroughly ( I put mine in the freezer for 1 hour)
8. Put 1/2 tsp of cool whip on top of cheesecake. You just need enough to hold strawberries from slipping all over.
9. Take whole strawberry, cut in half lengthwide and arrange on top of cool whip.
10. Serve on plate.