Monday, March 25, 2013

I have been stitching

I have been busy stitching and working on projects that have been languishing for 2 years now.  Here is my Tanya Berlin bell pull which I finally finished.  This was started last year.  This one is 9 inches across by 34 inches long.  I havent photographed all the stitches, just some of them to give you an idea of how you can change the look of something by mixing stitches, adding ribbon etc.



Next is the start of a Christmas bell pull which I am designing as I go along.



Last but not least, people have heard me talk about how big my cat, Dusty, is.  Well here is a photo of hubby who is 6' 2" in his chair and Dusty is in the oversized basket beside him.



I have one more photo but will not be posting it until the recipient has it.  It is part of a Spring Exchange we are doing on EveryStitchCounts.

No comments: