Monday, February 17, 2014

Its been 2 weeks

Its been 2 weeks since I last blogged.  I have been busy catching up on my stitching and working on a few items for EAC (Embroidery Association of Canada) Virtual Threads.  I hope to post a few photos later this week.

One of the items was a stitched postcard for a friend.  Another is a needlefelted table runner with 2 ladys slipper flowers on it.  I have knit a striped sock and worked on my Earth Dancer.

In between all this I have been quilting.  Phew! Finally because everybody enjoys looking at photos, here are a couple of photos of my furbabies.  Its afternoon nap time!


1 comment:

Debbie Kelly said...

Furbabies are the greatest. I miss mine so much. He He was a big beautiful orange kitty.... He was the best!!!! Thanks for sharing Debbie http://somewhereinstitches.blogspot.com