Wednesday, August 13, 2014

2014 August

Well another year has almost come and gone and I have not been blogging.  Its been an interesting year for me.

Not only am I very active in 3 Guilds but my computer has been in and out of the shop for the past month which has made computer activity very sporadic.

That being said, I have 2 round robins which I am stitching on.  Add to that 3 courses I signed up for and need to get busy stitching, along with my Long Dog Sampler, 2 applique quilts and I have started sewing my own tee-shirts.

Now, add to all that, the gardens outside and the usual housework.  No wonder I never have enough time in the day to do all the things I want. 

I solemnly swear---I will try to blog more often, at least every week. I have photos to upload as soon as I get my own computer out of the shop.

In the meantime, 

Happy Stitching everybody.

No comments: