Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015 January

The New Year has arrived and we are off to a good start.  Blogging is great when I remember to blog on a regular basis.  I did not make any New Years Resolutions this year but I was going to list all my UFOs, however when I looked at the laundry basket full of UFOs I was overwhelmed.

So, I will continue with my Long Dog Sampler Opus Magnusson.  Photos will be posted next week.
I have started cross stitching the Dear Jane quilt and this is going to be a 3 year project LOL.  I have stitched for 2 nights and still haven't finished a block.

Now I have been working on my version of The Enchanted Garden applique quilt and here are the most recent photos of Blocks 7 and 8.



1 comment:

AnnMcD said...

Hi Fran,
I am going to e-mail you a picture tomorrow of my Dear Jane start. I will be doing it in 4 day chunks and like you have not yet finished even one motif. Of course taking a day and a half to re-chart the first one because I didn't like it, did not help!
I have found a friend here with a sewing machine so she is going to let me use it to zig zag those two very long sides. This is a very unwieldly piece of fabric to work with!!