I finally finished my First Dear Jane Cross stitch Block 1 and have started Block 2. However that is now put away until next Monday. I am alternating the blocks with pink and champagne. The background is a dusty olive..
Then yesterday, I had to finish a Round Robin which was overdue from January 1. I was drawing a blank as to what to stitch. So I sat at the table reading a Quilt Magazine and I saw a design similar to this one on a bag. So now I had a plan. My flowers are stitched with silk ribbon, the leaves, grasss etc. green DMC floss. The flowers at the bottom are stitched with DMC as well. I used a chain stitch for the vines and stems and the rest were just random stitches. The 3 bumble bees have a yellow silk ribbon body with DMC 310 black floss for the stripes and outline. I used a holo-shimmer for their wings.
This will be going to the Post Office tomorrow morning.