Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Been Busy Stitching

I have been busy stitching this week.  First of all, here is an update on my Dear Jane x stitch quilt.  Almost have another block completed.

Next is an update on my Long Dog Sampler, Opus Magnusson.  I have already started doing the borders around the top block, so will have more photos in a couple of days.



This Easter Egg is one I designed for an Artist Trading Card exchange.  It has lazy daisy stitch in yellow, chain stitch for the egg outline, cross stitch in pink for trim and the purple flowers are algerian eyes in purple and the stems in green are blackwork.


Some of you already know that I quilt as well.  Below are the blocks for a Mystery Block of the Month, that I am doing on Slash, Piece and Quilt on facebook.  We get 2 blocks a month and it is supposed to be scrappy.  The fabric I used was fabric I had picked for another quilt and then decided I didn't like the quilt pattern after all, so here is the fabric being recycled into something new.



No comments: