Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 30, 2014--2 months have flown by.

Its been 2 months since I wrote on this blog.  Well during that 2 months, I got a new computer and had to learn a new operating system and everything was different. 

I also have been working on an EAC pulled thread course (white on white) which is taking a large amount of my time everyday.  I stitch on my Long Dog sampler one day a week for 2 hours, so its slow going but I am not on the 4th block and will try to post some photos in the next day or two.

Our embroidery guild in Belleville, (Quinte Needlearts Guild) had their spring fling and I was on the committee, so there was time well-spent there.  Next week I have company coming, so computer will be down for a week. 

I am also painting again and just finished my first painting in 2 years and I am very excited about the next painting, I am going to start.  Its a summer scene of a watermill by James Keirstead.  I hope my painting turns out as well as his.

No comments: