Saturday, August 15, 2015

Autumn is just around the corner

My goodness, has it really been 3 months since I post last time?  We have had a whirlwind of a summer. 

Some of the occurrences were the installation of a new heat pump, A/C, and new furnace.  The end of this month will give us a new bathroom shower instead of the old bathtub and a new mirror to accent the renovations along with a coat of paint.  Our bedroom has been painted a lovely light shade of mocha (taupe?) which takes on a dusty rose glow at night.  We still have to freshen up the trim which will be done in white.

I have managed to knit the grandson a toque and neck warmer this past 2 weeks.  I have also stitched on the long dog sampler Opus Magnusson and have almost completed another picture.  I have all the outlining done.  I also have almost completed the first section on a wedding sampler for my niece.

Plus I have made a wine bottle cover and a quilt top.  Phew!  I need more time in the day as the golden rod is now quite prolific in my garden.  Here are a few photos from the garden.







 






 
Until next time, and I hope to have some photos of my recent work.

No comments: