I plan on putting this into a Christmas card but it can also be made up into an ornament or a miniature pillow.
These are the leaves which are on a Round Robin sampler. I did the ones in emerald green and red, they are a round shape.
Next is my niece's wedding. This is Kristina with her Dad walking down the aisle. It was all done outside and we had beautiful weather. Her dress was made by my sister and the beading on the bodice was also done by hand by my sister.
This is Kristina and her beloved Brian, signing the register with the bridesmaids and ushers in the background.
This is another round robin who's theme was Halloween. So of course, I had to put some bats in there.
I also tried my hand at dyeing fabric. These 3 pieces went into the dyelot together at the same time and they are all a shade different. Starting from left to right, hardanger fabric 22 ct, lugana 28 ct,
and linen. Notice how the linen seems to be darker.
Last but not least is my update on the Opus Magnusson which is coming along slowly but I am enjoying every minute of it. I am trying to do as much outline as I can, so when I go to my stitching afternoons, all I have to do is fill in the spaces.(no excessive brain work required)